amandaironic

amandajean

Editor by day, writer by night, shameless weirdo 24/7. I read things when I'm not editing them.

Stranger in a Strange Land
Robert A. Heinlein
The Number of the Beast
Robert A. Heinlein
The Land of Night
Kirby Crow
Cross Bones
B. Snow, E.S. Douglas, Juan Kenobi, K.J. Johnson, Ellen Holiday, Rebecca Cohen, Piper Vaughn, Maggie Lee, Riley Shane, Cooper West, K.R. Foster, M.J. O'Shea, Jana Denardo, Cornelia Grey, Emily Moreton
Irregulars
Astrid Amara, Nicole Kimberling, Ginn Hale, Josh Lanyon
The Competitive Edge - Talya Andor This is an excellent second installment that furthers the relationship between Nik and Alex, and it involves a whole lot of interesting ups and downs. I'm eagerly awaiting the third and final book in the series; this one left me primed and ready for the consummation of their relationship, and it gave me a deeper understanding of both of the characters and what makes them tick. If you're a fan of people getting together early in a series/book, this might not be for you, but I tend to enjoy the slow burn from time to time, and this delivers that with an excellent punch of sexual tension.

If you're a foodie, or just a fan of cooking shows/competitions, this is also totally up your alley. Even if you don't know a mise en place from a table setting, I think you'll find something to enjoy from the Appetite series--and it might just broaden your culinary horizons to boot.